At DeEnterprises, Inc. we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. If you purchased the wrong product, received a product in error, or the purchased product was not what you were looking for, you may return the product. If there is a problem with your order or you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, a credit on your account, or an exchange for another item of the same price.
Please note: Damaged Items are not covered in the Return Policy.
To ensure full credit, please keep in mind these important points when returning an item:
It is the customer’s responsibility to properly pack, ship, and insure the contents of all returned packages using a traceable ground shipping method (we recommend UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, or the US Postal Service insured mail) to:
Attention: Returns Dept.
1050 Atlantic Drive
West Chicago, IL 60185
- All returns must be authorized to be returned. To obtain a Return Authorization Number our Customer Service at (800)433-4630 or (708)345-8088. We will refuse acceptance and reject all returned packages if there is no Return Authorization Number marked outside of the box.
- Product(s) should be:
- returned within 30 days from the shipping date.
- in good condition.
- in original packaging with any appropriate parts and accessories.
- received in sellable condition.
- Shipping charges are refunded only when the product was miss-shipped or defective upon arrival.
- Write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box and on a copy of the original invoice (the document affixed to the outside of the original shipment’s box).
- All returns will be inspected and must be 100% complete.
- All promotional items included with a specific product purchase must be returned as well to receive credit. It is the customer’s responsibility to make claim with the carrier for any proof of delivery or damage to shipment returned to DeEnterprises, Inc. Please note: Special Mix powders, acrylic monomers (Nomma Plus®, Nomma Lite®, etc) and custom products are not eligible for return or exchange. These are considered final sales.
- Credit will be issued to the same credit card to which they were charged.
We will issue a refund within 7-10 business days of receiving and processing your return. It should appear on your statement within two billing periods, depending on your billing cycle.
DO NOT RETURN ITEMS TO DEENTERPRISES, INC. BY AIR MAIL
The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) restricts air shipment of hazardous materials items that could contribute to a fire or other mishap on board an aircraft. Aerosol products in pressurized spray containers and products containing flammable, volatile, or corrosive chemicals (e.g., nail liquid, nail polish removers) have this restricted status. All of these products must be returned via a ground shipping service. Do not ship these products to DeEnterprises, Inc via air transport.
Please do not hesitate to call us with questions or concerns – 1-800-433-4630